Marley Viridian Integrated Solar Panel System
If you want great looking solar, you've come to the right place! The new Marley Viridian System, brings high-quality roof integrated solar PV installations within reach of both new build and retrofit applications. Now there's no need to compromise between reducing your energy bills and having a desirable home.
Available to all regions including Namibia!
What are the benefits of the Marley Viridian Integrated Solar Panel System?
- Outstanding Aesthetics - the solar panel system seamlessly integrate with roof tiles or slates with no cables or brackets being visible.
- Long lasting & little to no maintenance! - 80% output power by year 25 and a 10-year guarantee on the hardware components! Solar panels should last thirty years or more. In this time it is highly likely that the roof covering will need either maintenance or replacement. An on-roof system will have tiles or slates behind the panels, so the solar system would need to be decommissioned and removed before a single tile can be replaced.
- No more wasted roofing materials for new builds - with roof integrated solar, there are no tiles or slates behind the panels, this results in roof cover savings of between 12-15% when compare to traditional bolt-on solar panels.
- Rapid Installation - installation times of less than 1 hour per kilowatt-peak are easily attainable. Our patented connection method means that panels are simply pushed together to create a weather-tight and secure fixing.
- Simplistic and easy design and costing - use our Online Configurator to design your array by simply clicking on blocks until you have build a PV system to your size requirements.
- No more loose components - All parts are neatly packaged in kits, including all accessories such as screws, sound and seal are delivered in simple colour-coded packages that match your configurator design's shopping list.
- Qualified and Competent Solar Experts & Fitters - our solar partners have to meet certain criteria to ensure your installation is safe and meets all local regulations.
- Professional solar design support - This system is available on the Aurora and Helioscope solar simulation software programs, allowing solar designers to further hone results based on your actual roof design and area position of the property to the sun.
- Installation Support - all technical detail drawings, technical datasheets and installation guides are available from our "downloads" page as well as easy to follow installation guides and installation videos!