SolteQ Infinity Slate
A power generating solar slate that perfectly integrates with Marley's Alterna Fibre Cement Slate to produce a clean modular aesthetic that is elegant and highly efficient!
Available in all regions via our approved Marley SolteQ Installers
- Elegant integrated aesthetic - no unsightly solar panels and exposed wiring, perfectly fits with Marley Alterna Fibre Cement Slates.
- Maximum and efficient use of any complex roof space - suitable for roofs with complex hips and dormers where traditional solar panels could not be installed.
- Better performance in shaded and shadow areas - the bi-pass diode ensures that the full tile does not shut down if partially shaded.
- Supreme durability against extreme weather conditions - meets the requirements of the Swiss Hail Protection Class 3 Standard. ** view technical datasheet for more information.
- Superior strength - Mechanical load of 8,500Pa (=850kg/m2)
- Light and easy installation
- Exceptional life-time range and guarantees - 40-year performance guarantee of 80% nominal power ** view technical datasheet for all guarantees and terms & conditions.
- Great return on investment - Increase resell value of your home and initial onset cost may be recouped within 8 years with further savings on electricity costs. ** subject to system solution and consumption requirements.
- Clean source of energy and recyclable - all components of the solar tile is recyclable.
- Conforms to European standards ** see certification section within technical datasheet and Q&A document