Marley Undertile Membrane
An affordable roofing underlay that performs and important function in preventing excessive pressure build-up inside the roof during wind gusting. In addition, it provides a safeguard against possible rainwater and dust penetration.
Available in all regions
- Agrement South Africa: 2014/469 Certification.
- Occupancy Classification - SANS 10400: Table 1 of regulation A20(1).
- Adheres to SANS 10177-10 fire rating.
- Reduced air leakage and ingress to the roof space of wind.
- Effective dust and moisture barrier - prevents rainwater penetration in extreme conditions.