Health & Safety
Marley Roofing recognise that one of their prime responsibilities is to ensure that the Company operates its activities in a safe manner.
All of our manufacturing sites work to OHSAS 18001, the Internationally recognised assessment specification for occupation health and safety management.
The following key areas are addressed by OHSAS 18001:
- Planning for hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- OHSAS management programme
- Structure and responsibility
- Training, awareness and competence
- Consultation and communication
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
- Download our Health and Safety Policy by clicking here